Open position at SatoshiLabs
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We are Tropic Square. Our mission is to make a TRuly OPen IC. We believe in this digital age, transparent and audible security solutions are necessary to ensure high standards. Our belief led to the creation of TROPIC01 - the secure chip with a revolutionary and transparent implementation. As we advance in developing our transparent security solution, we are looking to expand our target market and identify other application use cases. Join us as a Product Manager to align our security products to the needs of our customers. We are looking to change the hardware security mindset, are you ready to take up this challenge?
What do we need from you:
- Product manager experience, ideally in within the semiconductor industry
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Applied cryptography and security experience is welcomed
- Experience with open source development is welcomed
- A growth mindset and a high level of autonomy
What will your duties be?
- Take ownership of shaping TROPIC01 and its derivatives
- Partner with our clients to understand their needs and be the primary point of contact
- Identify and prioritize product features based on customer feedback and market analysis
- Plan and lead the roadmap that aligns business goals with customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to ensure product delivery and smooth system integration
What do we offer in return?
- A chance to work on a unique project with an agile team focused on developing cutting-edge solutions for secure embedded electronics
- Learn from the best professionals in the field
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working from home
- Support for a high level of freedom and your further growth
- Financial stability - we are backed by SatoshiLabs and a foreign investor
- Transparency and Honesty are our best policies
- And more! We’d love to tell you about our benefits during the interview
Ready to join the team? Our team is excited to grow! We would be looking forward to meeting you after the initial screening with our HR.