Otevřená pracovní pozice v Purple Technology
Senior Full-Stack Developer
- Typ úvazku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
I když je náš tým převážně česko-slovenský, máme mezi sebou i pár kolegů, kteří jsou cizinci. Proto hledáme někoho, kdo se nebojí komunikace v angličtině, nebo je mu dokonce také bližší, než čeština. To je i důvodem, proč jsme se rozhodli veškeré informace o této pozici sepsat v angličtině.
We, in the WebTech team, design, develop and manage broker services and applications. This way, we facilitate interaction with our clients and reduce the work of a broker's employees. For instance, we develop a web and mobile version of the client zone for managing accounts, deposits and withdrawals (something like "internet banking"). We also automate processes like opening new accounts, depositing funds and other things that help make work simple.
Our vision is to be a good partner for FinTech brokers and create a modern and efficient environment for their clients and employees. We base all on small flexible teams of Full-Stack developers and use AWS, Serverless, GraphQL, React and more.
As one of the Serverless market leaders located in Central Europe, we work on tooling for building big serverless applications and helping the community to push forward.
What will you work on:
- If you are experienced, you can expect:
- Development of new serverless microservices
- Creating GraphQL API for specific applications
- Building new features across our web and mobile applications
- Pushing forward our open-source Serverless tooling
- Designing cloud architecture based on business requirements
- If you don’t have any experience with AWS cloud development and Serverless, we are willing to teach you. First, you can start with more manageable tasks and then you can master the rest.
Tech-stack we use:
- NodeJS - AWS Lambda
- CI/CD - CircleCI
- Unit tests - Jest
- AWS Cloud - Serverless Framework
- GraphQL - AWS AppSync
- REST API - Amazon API Gateway
- Identity Provider - Amazon Cognito
- Databases - Amazon DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Mongo Atlas
- React / React Native
- Next.js, AWS Amplify, Styled Components
- Checkout more on our Stackshare profile
- Or try out the tech yourself on our dev-stack
We also have a blog about how we work. You can check it here.
We are open to innovations, so everybody - even you - can bring new ideas and convince others to adopt them.
What's important to us is your attitude, desire to move forward and learn new things. It doesn't matter if you are not skilled in everything mentioned above. You will become a part of our team, but at the same time, we will give you space to work independently. You can expect to get a separate assignment, and it will be up to you to come up with the best possible solution. It’s up to you to decide how often you wish to come to the office. We offer a great amount of flexibility and support to your individual needs. We just like to spend some in-person time too.