Open position at Alteryx
Lead Software Engineer
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Alteryx is a forward-thinking tech company committed to creating inclusive, user-friendly experiences for our global audience. We're seeking a talented and passionate Localization and Accessibility Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. If you're excited about making technology accessible to everyone and have a knack for ensuring seamless experiences across diverse languages and user needs, we want to hear from you!
As a Lead Engineer - Localization and Accessibility, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our software applications and platforms are not only technically robust but also culturally sensitive and accessible to a broad spectrum of users worldwide. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to implement localization strategies, develop accessibility features, and drive innovation in our products.
Proven experience in localization engineering and having accessibility implementation for software applications (i.e., international number and date formatting, language options in DateTime formatting functions and tools, etc.).
- Familiarity with localization tools and platforms and accessibility evaluation tools.
- Strong understanding of internationalization best practices and familiarity with industry standards.
- Proficiency in WCAG 2.
- Familiarity with project tracking software (e.g., JIRA, Rally).
What We Offer
- Centrally located modern office
- 5 Sick-days
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 7 company-wide vacation days
- 20 hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Connectivity Plus Allowance Program
- Flat-rate meal program
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Decade of excellence award
- Wellness reimbursement
- English and Czech language courses
- and much more
We are building a culture of openness and fairness. I try to be as clear as possible so the team knows what to expect.
At the Prague office, it's easy to strike up a conversation with anyone, whether or not you're part of their team. It's a tight-knit community where everyone seems to be acquainted with one another.