Open position at GLAMI
Business Development Manager for Spain 🇪🇸
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
At GLAMI we are changing the online shopping experience around the world! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting more than 40 million visitors to thousands of e-retailers, monthly, in 14 markets.
We are looking for a motivated Business Developer that will help GLAMI grow in the Spanish market and provide the best possible service to fashion e-shops advertising on GLAMI.es.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for the acquisition, retention, and continuous development of partner relationships in Spain.
- This is a client-facing role that requires native Spanish, prior experience in the industry as well as strong sales instincts. .
Sales Development for GLAMI.es - Own the entire sales pipeline from lead generation to closing deals, by handling sales automation tools of high efficiency.
Participate in the planning and execution of the go-to-market strategy and provide consistent analysis and reporting.
Keep ownership and oversee the partners' portfolio in the Spanish market.
Build and maintain strong client relationships. Develop existing partners by identifying areas of improvement.
Consult and educate partners on GLAMI's advertising solution, incl. integration with GLAMI.
Collaborate within the GLAMI teams to ensure that the best practices and defined processes are applied.
Skills & experience:
Previous experience in a similar role: Digital marketing account management (agency, technology solutions, ad-tech) OR
B2B Sales in the retail sector with a good understanding of digital.
Positive go-getter attitude, willing to learn and develop yourself in e-commerce.
Ability to work cross-functionally with a problem-solving mindset, data-driven.
Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
Native Spanish with strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
Knowledge of the Spanish market.
Why work with us:
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and have your mark on shaping the future for the online fashion industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
- Multi-sport card, HO possibility, free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/Yoga classes; up to 25 days of holidays; an educational library, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips near the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!