Open position at GAMEE
(Backend) Game Developer for Blockchain Mobile Platform
- Work schedule
We are looking for a backend developer to help us create solutions for live multiplayer games to bring our content to the next level. Help us build the first hypercasual esports platform!
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden
- a personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
What do we expect?
- experience with designing REST API, Websockets
- you know Git
- ideally, you have experience working on live multiplayer games (matchmaking, scalling), but it’s not mandatory
- reliability, honesty, and independence
- proactivity and creativity
What will you work on?
- creating server-side solution and infrastructure for turn-based live multiplayer games (silmutaneous and sequencial)
- work closely with the games team
- work with modern code
- many complex challenges and their creative solution
- no horrible legacy code to deal with :)
Work for GAMEE
Come and join us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider and more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!