Otevřená pracovní pozice v STORYOUS
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 11/2758, 160 00 Praha 6
We are a group of ambitious people with only one mission at heart: to make the small merchant big. Through technology, innovation, and the relentless will of changing the status quo in the payments sector, we want to empower our merchants by giving them the tools that they need to succeed. We are looking for someonewho will be responsible for the company's accounting. We want someone who is good with numbers, taxes, and a number of different calculations, alongside with a critical judgment to build a stronger, more effective customer-centric company, capable of pushing our customers (as well as SaltPay) into the next level because we can only grow as much as our customers do.
What is your mission?
- Performing accounts' closing;
- Preparing and submitting IES and all fiscal obligations, as well as preparing reports for monthly analysis to support management control;
- Working closely with different teams, contributing with excellent insights and reporting to provide the best fiscal analysis possible;
- Your mission is to onboard on our growth journey, becoming one of the faces responsible for the revolution in the payments sector!
What is your story?
- You have a degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field;
- You have around 2 years of experience in accounting and taxation;
- You’re knowledgeable about Czech taxes;
- You have a critical thinking process and you’re capable to solve complex problems, extracting and reporting information from large financial statements;
- You are fluent in English and Czech;
- Most of all, you have a growth mindset, being autonomous but willing to learn every step of the way!