Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Purple Technology
- Typ uväzku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
A website is a kind of living organism that needs to be taken care of and fed with content. We need your help with launching new language versions, creating campaign landing pages, website testing and much more!
We are seeking a website administrator, responsible for front-end development, including responsibility for our CMS’ themes and plugins, page and languages development. You will be passionate about responsive and adaptive design and have a rounded skill set including programming skills with a deep understanding of user experience and online campaigning.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You don't need to have a wide range of knowledge, but you should be able to pick up things fast.
- Support our websites (oversee the optimal functioning and maintenance of a website)
- Adding pages and posts
- Building language sets
- Maintaining a clean onsite SEO profile
- Working with Widgets and customisations
- Maintenance and backups
- Proactively take responsibility to find and create solutions
- Implement proper web standards for the web, meta tags, URL structures, backlinks, security, images, and videos
- Work with Project Managers and SEO team to constantly evolve the websites to improve its KPIs
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches
- Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including usability, user flows, and customer experience.
- Review and update content on the website
- Build CSS style sheets and themes, page templates including main site and campaign landing pages
- Test websites features using different devices, browsers and operating systems
- Bugs fixing
- Collaborate efficiently with your teammates (content writer, graphic designer, project manager, etc.) on website and marketing campaigns
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Good front-end skills including PHP, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CMS platforms: Kentico, Drupal, WordPress
- Responsive/mobile design approach
- An understanding of entire web development process – design, development and deployment
- GTM, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Understanding of technical SEO and current best practices, such as website speed optimisation
- Interest in the latest web and mobile trends
- To see your projects portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Implementation of 3rd party APIs
- Being familiar with testing and debugging processes
- Building rule-based dynamic content widgets
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with React/Vue
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a Czech company from Brno could find its place in international business and cooperate with the entire world. The finance industry is being innovated in our company. We're putting our effort into changing the status quo and inspiring our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have much fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows his job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer a project management style and not the hierarchical one.
Last but not least, our offices in Brno are situated in the city centre, having its a gym, sauna, and much more, prepared just for our employees. If you are from abroad, let's talk about it during the call.