Otvorená pracovná pozícia v DUHOVKA
Teacher in bilingual Montessori Elementary School
- Typ uväzku
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9, 169 00 Praha 6 - Břevnov
In all Duhovka schools we create a friendly and respectful environment that promotes student's self-esteem, autonomy, individuality and sense of education. Our Duhovka schools offer a space for the personal development of all its employees. We are an organization that grows and develops, and all, who participate in this, develop naturally with it. It requires their own desire to learn, invention and proactivity.
Who are we looking for?
Children in Duhovka are engaged together with both English and Czech speaking Montessori teachers. And they are thus confronted with a foreign language and master it in real and natural situations. Duhovka creates a quality environment that fosters the child's natural curiosity and helps to fully develop his or her potential in the spirit of the thought "Help me to do it myself." We are, therefore, looking for someone who has a cooperative approach to children and enjoys the role of a guide in discovering the world. Join us in an environment where enthusiasm and desire to improve the quality of education play an important role.
What exactly would we expect from you in this position?
Teach students at our Elementary School and help them in classes preparation based the School Curriculum while respecting the Montessori principles and philosophy
- Regularly update student‘s individual plans
- Support students in their learning, developing their social and communication skills and English skills
- Cooperate in tandem with Czech teacher and Assistent
- Actively participate in events, activities, trips, etc. organized by the Elementary School
- Responsibility for approximately 22 students in class
What's more you can get?
AMS Montessori Training (2 years long) and cerfiticate paid by Duhovka
- Full time mployment contract, competitive salary
- 8 weeks of paid holidays + 12 days for further education, 4 sick days
- Space for creativity and continuous professional and personal development
- Pleasant working environment and cooperation within our bilingual English and Czech team
- And other benefits: 4 sick days, all meals subsidized, Czech language courses paid by Duhovka, 500 CZK monthly via Cafeteria for free time activities
- Location Prague 6 near the Prague Castle :-)
- Starting date according to agreement / ideally in June 2020
If interested, please send us your CV and short motivation letter via the response form below or send e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.