Otvorená pracovná pozícia v DUHOVKA
Teacher in bilingual Montessori Elementary School
- Typ uväzku
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9, 169 00 Praha 6-Břevnov, Czechia
Children in Duhovka are engaged together with both English and Czech speaking Montessori teachers. And they are thus confronted with a foreign language and master it in real and natural situations. Duhovka creates a quality environment that fosters the child's natural curiosity and helps to fully develop his or her potential in the spirit of the thought "Help me to do it myself." We are, therefore, looking for someone who has a cooperative approach to children and enjoys the role of a guide in discovering the world. Join us in an environment where enthusiasm and desire to improve the quality of education play an important role.
What exactly would you expect in this position?
- Teach students at our Elementary School and help them in classes preparation based the School Curriculum while respecting the Montessori principles and philosophy
- Regularly update student‘s individual plans
- Support students in their learning, developing their social and communication skills and English skills
- Cooperate in tandem with Czech teacher and and Assistent
- Actively participate in events, activities, trips, etc. organized by the Elementary School
- Responsibility for approximately 22 student in class
This position must include:
- Native English speaker (from an English speaking country only)
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum, Master´s and/or in Education preferred
- Previous teaching experience (English classes) for elementary school aged children
- Experience and interest with alternative learning styles or with the Montessori concept
- Willingness to learn further in the Montessori area
- Willingness for long-term cooperation
- Very good general overview and knowledge of a wide variety of different subjects
- Compatibility of personal values with the values of the Duhovka and Montessori philosophy
What's more you get?
- AMS Montessori Training (2 years long) paid by Duhovka
- Employment contract, competitive salary
- 8 weeks of paid holidays + 12 days for further education, 4 sick days
- Space for creativity and personal development
- Pleasant working environment and cooperation with an international team of colleagues
- And other benefits: 5 weeks holiday, 4 sick days, all meals subsidized, Czech language courses paid by Duhovka
What will definitely be of interest to you?
- Place of work is Prague 6, Nad Kajetánkou 134/6
- Start date according to agreement. The employment contract is for a fixed term of one year, followed by an extension for an indefinite period.
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter via the response form "Mám zájem o tuto příležitost" to Blanka Horáčková (HR Manager). Or you can ask any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to your answer.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you for some reasons from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.