Open position at Productboard
Talent Marketing Manager
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 2506/3
Whether it's been about building the first customer-centric product management platform, our amazing culture and people, announcing new rounds of investment, or winning several awards for best startup or employer, there’s been quite a bit of buzz surrounding Productboard in recent years. We want to spread the word — making potential candidates realize that working for Productboard is the opportunity of a lifetime. 🚀 Join us and help us attract the best talent and expand our offices in Prague, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Dublin!
On a typical day, you will...
Devise a candidate attraction and engagement strategy (review the current channels and suggest the best marketing activity to increase our candidate pipeline)
- Analyze data to provide meaningful insights that will guide our talent team and help create a pleasant candidate journey
- Promote a broad range of activities for hiring and educational purposes with the aim to increase our employer-brand engagement in engineering communities
- Proactively promote employer-branding activities and educate our team on how to help maximize coverage
- Analyze the effectiveness of branding campaigns
- Be an independent project manager
As a member of our People Ops team, you will be developing, managing, and delivering candidate attraction and engagement activities to help improve our brand and attract more talent.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You enjoy producing content influenced or created by others and helping others to be visible
- You are analytical and not afraid of numbers
- You are a great cross-functional communicator as you will be collaborating between our People Ops, Tech, and Marketing teams
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with setting up data tracking and measurement
- Social media management and ads experience as well as familiarity with Google Analytics, Business Manager, and Linkedin Campaign Manager
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.