Open position at Wrike
SysOps Team Lead
- Work schedule
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a future Wriker?
In this role, you will lead a team of System Operations engineers supporting our on-premises infrastructure (including networking), internal services for the SysOps department, and parts of the Wrike product, including staging and production installations. Together with your colleagues, you will also focus on continuously improving our Infrastructure and Cloud-based solutions. You will also closely collaborate with engineers and developers, especially with our Backend and Data engineering departments.
How You'll make an impact
- Managing a middle-size team of system and network engineers
- Assuming technical lead and ownership of Wrike product and development infrastructures in both on-premises and cloud environment
- Liaising with other SysOps team leaders on strategy, projects, and day-to-day management of the SysOps Department
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Ideal candidate should also be able to participate in on-call rotation duties (24/7 coverage)
- Helping our teams to optimize and automate "every-day" tasks
- Guiding the team to successfully meet their objectives
You will achieve your best if you have
- Experience with leading a team
- Strong Linux fundamentals: be familiar with Linux CLI, hands-on experience with web applications
- Network fundamentals: TCP/IP, routing
- Git version control system or other VCS
- High personal responsibility and willingness to grow and learn, as well as a passion for your work
And you will conquer our world with
- Experience with any of System Configuration Management tools (Ansible\Puppet\Salt, etc.)
- Experience with CI\CD systems and tools: GitlabCI\Jenkins
- Cloud Technology experience either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform (managing with either Terraform, Kubernetes)
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- "Lítačka" transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Denis Smirnov, Lead TA Representative
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage