Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Y Soft
Senior Java Developer
- Typ uväzku
Do you want to work in a friendly environment? Are you interested in new technologies? Are you looking for new opportunities where you can practice your software development skills and also learn new things from technical and business environments? Do you want to work on a product used by small companies as well as by the biggest companies in the world? Find more about us on our blog ysofters.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
You are a passionate software developer and you take pride in doing ground-breaking work. You are driven by the success of your products and the value you deliver to the users. You should be specialized in Java development, but surely have a broader perspective, willingness and ability to learn new things even beyond Java. You understand that you are part of the team and that only the complete result matters. You should not hesitate in helping others and contributing to the common result in general.
• Analyze, design, code and test to deliver things which work
• Present the team results and discuss your work with product management
• Cooperate with software architects on the system architecture and design
• Evolve the technology and cleverly combine technical advancement and new features
• Software engineering and understanding of object-oriented analysis and design is crucial for us
• Analytical and problem solving skills and you know how to troubleshoot systems
• You like and understand Java and JVM, network protocols, concurrency API, REST services, and automated testing
• A customer oriented and results driven approach is expected. Common sense should help you with that.
- Work place in Prague
- 30 days of vacation, 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Dog-friendly office
- Quarterly bonuses, employee stock options
- Free personal use of 3D printers
- Support of language education
- Family club, contribution to kindergarten fee
- Meal vouchers
- Vitamin package
- Daily fresh fruit / vegetables at work
- Community breakfast every Friday
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English and a letter outlining your motivation for this role.