Otvorená pracovná pozícia v MSD IT
Senior EIM Architect
- Typ uväzku
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
- Works on the reference architecture of the Enterprise Information Management (consisting of data warehousing, data lake and operational, SAP based analytics, metadata, visualization and related processes and governance) with the lead of the team of the architects
- Supports EIM Architecture team lead in development and definition of EIM architecture, governance and proper technology components of the architecture
- Works not just high-level architecture but supports/leads activities/projects to develop reusable patterns and templates, which implies from the architecture and its principles to be applicable on analytic projects and maintains this whole asset as the product of the platform
- Participate on setting up the best practices regarding development, optimization and accept deliverables upon the architecture
- Check market trends, new use cases for analytics, data warehousing, data lake, visualization and enterprise architecture fields and suggests evolution of the architecture according to these external and internal circumstances
- Contributes to creation of a roadmap of the architecture
- Ensures proper application of architectural principles in projects
- Provides support of report developers and analysts in terms of education and training of proper usage the architecture
- Cooperates with leads of visualization, data warehousing, ERP BI teams as well as with the EIM Security architect to ensure consistency of the architecture and its roadmap as well as propre mutually agreed roadmap of the architecture and its components
- Plays role of an authority in proposing the architecture of solutions – i.e. participates as a member of the Architecture Board of the Reference Architecture (ABRA)
- Cooperates with other relevant platform architects/leads - especially with the big data team, data science team and client service leads
- Supports, consults and recommends the architecture solution of projects based on business requirements in order to leverage the architecture.
What we need is a person who:
- Has a Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree a plus
- Possesses strong strategic and tactical skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. Analyzes current conditions and clearly defines problems and opportunities. Must be able to work independently and enable/facilitate productive and business-like meetings.
- Must be able to work with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instills confidence and inspires trust.
- Ability to achieve goals through others without having direct responsibility for them is critical. Strong communication, and change management.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge in data warehousing and big data architectures, designs upon massive parallel processing platforms
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in development of DW/BI field
However we will be happy if you know or heard of any of these:
- The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with multiple technology platforms with examples that includes Teradata. Additional experience with one or more of following technologies: Big Data, data integration tools is a plus
- The incumbent will be responsible for “product management” of architecture as a product; of the EIM platform team.
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Contact Nikola Kalčić - email@example.com. Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!