Otvorená pracovná pozícia v EYELEVEL
SENIOR AGILE PRODUCT OWNER
- Typ uväzku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
The Agile Product Owner works with various stakeholders to define requirements and prioritize the backlogs of several different software offerings. The Senior Agile Product Owner is an essential member of our Scrum teams. The Agile Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of our products. This role requires skills as a business strategist, product designer, market analyst, and project manager. A successful candidate would be equally comfortable discussing requirements and user stories with stakeholders, executives, clients, developers, and testers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Actively participate as a member of multiple Scrum teams. Scoping, planning and delivering software.
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups to prioritize and refine backlogs
- Elicit requirements appropriately scope projects
- Document requirements as actionable user stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
5+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Understanding of the Agile development process
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Turn requests from sales team and clients into actionable requirements and user stories
- Writing samples are a must
- Experience Prioritizing development work
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Understanding of cXML
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to diagram complex system interactions
- Experience writing use cases for QA
- Experience with a CMS (Ektron, Magento, Drupal)
- CSPO a plus
- Ability to research issues and perform light support
- English - fluent
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!