Otvorená pracovná pozícia v EYELEVEL
- Typ uväzku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
Senior Accountant is reliable member of accounting team and is responsible for accuracy and completeness of invoices, assets and accounting records. Support to Accounting Manager and cooperation on closing processes and audits.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
AP – reconciliation A/P to the G/L, invoice prioritization according to cash and payment terms
Execution of government reports and ad hoc financial information requests
Taxes – preparation of tax returns (VAT, control report, summary report, road tax, cooperation with a tax advisor)
Statutory and SOX audit – prepare documentation, cooperation with external auditors and support
Yearly closing process – participation in quarterly, annual financial statements etc.
Month-end close activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, cost allocation and various adjustments, account reconciliation
Assets Register - management, tax and accounting depreciations, reconciliation to the G/L
Recurring and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
Intercompany accounting – AP, accruals and monthly reconciliation
Vendors management - Master data, communication, reconciliation
Supporting other company departments
Responsible for proper entry of invoices to accounting system and ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- High school in economy field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting
- Previous experience in similar company/position is an advantage
- Knowledge of tax legislation, including VAT
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Detail oriented and precise, independency
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Good MS Excel skills, Infor M3 knowledge is an advantage
- Czech/Slovak - fluent is a must
- English – intermediate level (B1)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
We allow you to work from home when needed
Cafeteria Benefit System
Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
And last but not least: our offices are and will be dog friendly!