Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Zonky
Risk Product Owner (Germany) 🍺
- Typ uväzku
- Na Okraji 335/42, 162 00 Praha 6-Veleslavín, Czechia
Zonky is a well-established Czech financial institution supervised by the Czech National Bank operating a P2P platform for financing consumer loans. Zonky is a member of large international group - Home Credit. Zonky is expanding to Germany and is currently looking for an experienced risk manager/analyst to create local risk department from scratch. This role requires to be on-site in Munich. The key is to manage risk with the low risk appetite focus and to fulfill standards wich are stated by HQ located in Prague.
- Strong analytical mind - crunching numbers is your hobby, experience from the credit risk field is a big plus,
- Project management skills to be able to deliver on time,
- Ability to work efficiently in the start-up company,
- Hands-on expertise in setting loan approval process,
- Extensive knowledge of available data sources - credit bureaus, government databases, payment morale data, telco data…,
- Technical experience with designing of approval workflow,
- Management and coaching experience steering junior colleagues,
- Very good knowledge of at least one statistical/programming language.
What will you do?
- You will build an approval process for unsecured cash loan from the very beginning - logic definition of the whole workflow,
- Providing risk and business analyses to improve accuracy of the process,
- Set-up and development of risk rules and score cards,
- Creating methodology of the whole approval process,
- Lead strategic risk projects,
- Directly responsible to thegroup CRO.