Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Wrike
- Typ uväzku
In this role, you'll represent the voice of quality and responsible for creating test scenarios, QA methodologies and perform manual tests to deliver the best product to our clients. You will also have the opportunity to learn automation skills at our Wrike QA automation school designed to keep growing and expanding your scripting skills.
Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be an integral part of our Prague development team to ensure product quality.
To be successful, you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have web testing experience, passionate about quality with a proactive attitude.
Meet Ilya, our VP of Engineering
- What we are looking for
- 3+ years of QA experience, including testing of web-applications
- Understanding of client-server applications architecture
- Thorough knowledge of QA practices and tools
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles
- Willingness to learn QA Automation
- Upper-intermediate English skills
Our Tech Stack:
- Allure report+Allure EE
- CI/CD tools
- Java 11
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Previous experience working in a Scrum team
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge and basic experience with OOP
- Test automation experience
- Scripting skills (Java, Python or JS)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Maria Lazareva
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.