Open position at Nano Energies
Project manager for flexibility aggregator - Hungary
- Work schedule
We are an independent aggregator in several Central-Eastern European market and offer companies technology solutions for utilizing their energy production capacities more profitable. We are experts in the ancillary services and the electricity trading in short-term markets where market conditions are very dynamic. Our know-how lies in smart and innovative solutions and quality electricity price forecasting. We apply the flexibility of physical facilities in the related markets. We are partners of large energy companies and industrial enterprises.
- Project management (project-related executive).
- Regular communication with customers, technology partners and suppliers
- Preparation of analytical documents, project plans and financial analyses
- Communication with internal IT, trading and analytics department
- Communication with state institutions, TSO
- Experience with independent project management (professional certificate such as PRINCE2, PMP is welcomed but not required)
- Previous experience in the energy industry is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Excell
- You are completely independent and self-directed
- You are communicative and enthusiastic about work that makes sense
- You are a technically minded person and have a technical background
- You don't have to be a programmer, but you can get along with programmers - especially when you are interpreting business requirements to them
- You get things done
- You can treat people with respect and motivate them to deliver their part of the project on time
- Basic programming experience is an advantage but not required (VBA, R, Python).
What we offer:
- Freedom. You can plan your day however you want. We believe you come to work not to kill time, but to have fun while creating values.
- Equality. We don't overdo it with hierarchy, every member of our team is equally important to us.
- Meaningful work. Every day you'll have the opportunity to learn something new and work with people who are on a mission to be green.
- Openness. Our company culture is collaborative.
Why does this job make a sense and impact?
- You contribute to making the energy system more efficient and balanced.
- We help our clients earn more money by making their energy business more profitable.
- We are at the birth of modern energy (digitalization, decentralization, decarbonization).
- We look for efficient ways to leverage existing assets.