Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Microsoft
Principal/Senior Software Engineer - Cloud
- Typ uväzku
- Vyskočilova 1561/4a
Accelerate your career at Microsoft Development Center in Prague.
Joining One of Microsoft’s strategic, international development centers in Europe is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a multicultural environment and to realize your dream of a fast-paced career in the frontline of software development. You will be part of an international team working on products and technologies that have a genuine global impact and you will learn from some of the best talent in the world. Not the least, you will experience what it is like to work at Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and considered one of the leaders in software as a service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 is a relationship management suite that allows you to quickly build line-of-business applications in the front-office areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and beyond allowing businesses to transform the way they build and nurture customer relationships.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 team has made a strategic decision to expand its team to Microsoft Development Center in Prague. This is an exciting time to join the Prague team who is building Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing features such as advanced market segmentation, automated email marketing, web marketing (with landing pages and behaviour analytics), campaign management, event management, and more. Design graphically rich emails and interactive landing pages. Model and manage the complete customer journey, from initial inquiry through lead generation, nurturing, and qualification. Use customer 360 views and detailed analytics to better understand what customers really want. It’s built on the Dynamics 365 platform, so not only does it integrate seamlessly with other Dynamics 365 apps (such as for sales or customer service), but it also provides excellent opportunities for customization and extension.
We are looking for a Principal / Senior software engineer with strong customer passion, accountability and drive to enhance customer experience and who work well with partner teams across Dynamics. An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude: Self-starter, project finisher and adaptable. Great communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandably and engagingly. Strong design and problem solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale. Hands-on experience at shipping a large scale, commercial, online-software solution.
In short you will do the following:
- Use effective tactical and strategic planning to deliver business impact incrementally and establish good collaboration and full transparency with the team, customers, and management
- Assist your fellow engineers, mentoring their skills development and fostering a good work environment, not just in your immediate team, but all of MCIO
- Collaborate with customers and other engineering teams to deeply understand business problems
- Lead the implementation and design of systems to automate and improve business workflows, using metrics to drive improvements and maximize impact
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish sustainable, secure systems that grow and support the business
The ideal candidate:
- has experience of building Cloud Services and Big Data platforms and tools on large scale.
- has Software Engineering or Computer Science degree, and your specialty is software design, coding and testing.
- is being familiar with creating great software, you have been working in the industry for 10+ years, and is experienced with object-oriented programming and technologies like C#, .NET, C++, Java or similar languages.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.