Otvorená pracovná pozícia v productboard
People Operations Generalist
- Typ uväzku
- Karolinská 654/2, 186 00 Karlín, Česko
We are looking for an open-minded and innovative People Ops Specialist. As an ideal candidate, you understand the ‘human’ in HR, but you don’t see people as resources. You are passionate about transforming and updating traditional HR processes, shifting the way companies understand the value of employees. In this role, you’ll be responsible for investing in the engagement and development of our employees as people. Because we understand that everything our People Ops department does has to first benefit the employee, and as a result, the company as a whole.
On a typical day, you will …
Work closely with the People Ops Business Partner and Provide support to our Prague-based team (be the go-to person for employee queries).
- Work cross-functionally with our Security, Operations, or Finance teams, but also across continents and time zones with our People Ops team in San Francisco.
- Be responsible for administrative duties related to the following people ops processes:
- Onboarding and offboarding process
- Benefits administration
- Updating internal databases (HRIS & other tools)
- Employee relocation
- Performance management
- Processing monthly payroll
- Coordinate global initiatives designed to help develop your teammates – e.g. diversity and inclusion, CSR, etc.
- Help navigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Become a co-founder and advocate of productboard's culture and values.
- Working with People Ops metrics, pull out reports, understand and visualise them.
- Partner with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and ensure a data-driven approach to people decisions.
You are always candid and want to be part of a transparent culture
- You exhibit empathy by understanding, respecting, and celebrating the differences between people
- You are naturally curious
- You have a growth mindset and are able to adapt to life in a fast-paced startup
- You are proactive, self-driven, and resourceful. When needed, you are able to jump in and lead a project
- You have 3+ years of experience, including knowledge of People Ops services (employee relations, performance management, compensation, talent management, employment law)
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have previous experience with HRIS applications
It would also be really nice if you have:
- A bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compliance, benefits, leave, employment law for European countries
- Experience in a global tech company
- Project management experience
- The ability to work independently
- A sense of urgency and accountability. Nothing “isn't your job”
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days🍲Free snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
🍹Team events such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague