Otvorená pracovná pozícia v DUHOVKA
Native Spanish Speaker to Teach
- Typ uväzku
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9
In all Duhovka schools we create a friendly and respectful environment that promotes student's self-esteem, autonomy, individuality and sense of education. Our Duhovka schools offer a space for the personal development of all its employees. We are an organization that grows and develops, and all, who participate in this, develop naturally with it. It requires their own desire to learn, invention and proactivity.
Are you interested in joining the unique project of a Montessori elementary and middle school? This is your opportunity! The bilingual Czech/English Duhovka Elementary School is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic native Spanish speaker to join our team.
What do we offer?
- Workload of 4 lessons or more per week preferably in the afternoon, but can be also adjusted to your schedule,
- Attractive international environment of a prestigious private school
- Personal development
- Cooperation begins asap in Sep, 2020
- Contract “Agreement on Work Performance”
Who are we looking for?
- Native Spanish speaker
- Experience in education and teaching, ideally with the elementary school-age children
- Individual approach to students
- Enthusiasm, creative teaching methods, innovative approach
- Communicative knowledge of English or Czech.
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to via the response form (below) or send e-mail: email@example.com.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.