Otvorená pracovná pozícia v EYELEVEL
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT AP
- Typ uväzku
- Evropská 859/115
Junior accountant (AP) is reliable member of accounting team and is responsible for accuracy and completeness of suppliers’ invoices. Cooperates also on closing process and audits.
- sorts and distributes incoming mail (for AP mainly invoices and connected information)
- responsible for proper entry of suppliers’ invoices to M3 and documentation related to each invoice
- reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- prioritizes invoices according to cash and payment terms
- communicates with vendors in connection with received invoices/placed orders
- reconciles vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- books closing process
- reconciles A/P to the G/L
- perform account reconciliations
- verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- prepares and post accruals for periodic and repeating services
- maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- proactively reviews financial processes and works on their improvement
- preparing documentation for both external and internal audits (statutory and SOX)
- supporting other company departments
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- high school in economy field
- knowledge of accounting and Czech accounting standards
- at least basic knowledge of tax legislation, including VAT
- previous experience in similar company/position is an advantage
- open, honest and direct person
- stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- detail oriented and precise, independency
- natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Infor M3 knowledge is an advantage
- Czech/Slovak - fluent is a must
- English – intermediate level (B1)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple, Lenovo, Dell), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!