Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Y Soft
Java Technical Lead
- Typ uväzku
- Technology Park, Technická 2948/13 616 00 Brno Czech Republic
In this role, you will be part of a team creating a product used by some of the biggest companies in the world as well as small and medium sized businesses. If you are looking for a friendly work environment and are interested in new technologies, then check out the details of this position!
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Development in various areas, mainly our product's web portal used by customers when configuring our enterprise solution for company use. The portal is used by customer administrators to set up permissions, various print rules and generated reports
- Makes design and implementation decisions, up to the architecture level, in alignment with Product Architect(s)
- Proposes changes into product architecture based on emerging issues and experience within the development team. Is accountable for proper implementation of our product architecture within their team as well as communication and explanation of such architecture into their team
- Provides technical leadership and informally educates the development team about best software development practices
- Identifies, adopts and maintains new methods and technologies
- Works with other development teams contributing to the same product while delivering code, learns about other subsystems and develops solid knowledge
- Participates on enhancing the service and domain layer of the application
Je tady silný tým lidí, atmosféra a silná kultura. Na nic si nehrajeme, nechodíme v oblecích a netváříme se jako něco, co nejsme. Když někoho z týmu naštvu, bez problému mi to řekne.
You have experience with Java back-end frameworks and are interested in front-end or databases. You are able to learn new technologies and suggest new solutions. You have a broad perspective and a willingness to learn new things while working on a complex product. You understand that you are part of the team and you do not hesitate to help others to contribute to the team goal.
- A professional Java developer with multi-product working experience with knowledge of the Spring framework
- Experience with service oriented architecture is welcomed
- Some experience with the Java ORM framework (Hibernate), PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
- SQL programming, procedures, triggers, query optimization, database debugging and tuning is an advantage
- Experience in using and implementing REST API’s would be helpful
- Work place in Brno
- 30 days of vacation, 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Dog-friendly office
- Quarterly bonuses, employee stock options
- Free personal use of 3D printers
- Support of language education
- Family club, contribution to kindergarten fee
- Meal vouchers
- Vitamin package
- Daily fresh fruit / vegetables at work
- Community breakfast every Friday
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English and a letter outlining your motivation for this role.