Open position at INDRA Avitech
IT Project/Delivery Manager - Aviation
- Work schedule
- Mlynské nivy 10, 821 08 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovensko
Indra Avitech develops and maintains a software product, which is used by many air navigation service providers all around the globe. Our product is compliant to a set of regulations from European and world-wide aviation organizations (Eurocontrol and ICAO). For our product in the area of Aeronautical Information Management, we are looking for a delivery manager. In this role, you will join our customer delivery team (delivery managers, technical application specialists, trainers).
Among your job tasks will be:
• Act as a technical project manager in delivery projects to new customers
• To coordinate system upgrade projects at existing customers
• To coordinate service level reviews for customers in maintenance
• Act as key contact person towards customer technical personnel
• To facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• To define project tasks and resource requirements
• To coordinate the configuration and delivery of new product releases for to customers
• To coordinate IT service management processes (incident management, change management, problem management)
• To coordinate testing activities for customer specific releases or patches.
• To provide direction and support to project team
• To coordinate technical tasks among the product development and configuration team
• Constantly monitor and report project progress
• To control project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
For our product in the area of Aeronautical Information Management, we are looking for a delivery manager. In this role, you will join our customer delivery team (delivery managers, technical application specialists, trainers).
What we offer?
• Possibility of self-realization in projects. We delegate goals, not processes.
• Interesting work experience with a possibility to understand the complicated world of aviation industry
• Flexible working hours
• Personalized package of benefits
• Teambuilding activities
• Meet foreign cultures – possibility to travel to our customers all around the world
• Wage (Gross) 2000 - 2700€ (final salary will be based on experience and skillset).
Personality requirements and skills:
• We are looking for a proactive person who is willing to take the lead
• Relevant experience working as project coordinator / delivery manager / project manager / scrum master
• Willingness to take ownership for delegated goals
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Proactive person with a good technical background
• Customer orientation
• Participation in international projects with people from other countries is a plus
#Responsibility - Results matter.
#Openness and honesty - Try life without pretense.
#Flexibility - We recognize the process, but we prefer flexibility
#Initiative and education - Develop and look for opportunities to improve
#Respect - ME is not in the first place. Humility and respect for the environment have priority.
#Friendship - We have something to say to each other at work and outside of it
#Passion - We have a passion for what we do.
#Trust - The team is not defined by the fact that we work together, but by the fact that we trust each other.
#Persistence - Success is no accident. Above all, it is hard work.