Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Purple Technology
Head of HR
- Typ uväzku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed-Brno-město, Czechia
Looking for a new Head of HR looks like looking for a new caring and loving parent. Who feels like adopting a family of 100+ Purple souls? 😊
Our current Head of HR is one of the founders and a loving father of 2. Keeping these 3 very important roles in a perfect equilibrium is possible, however very demanding and about to change. When? We will take our time and wait for the right person, however long it may be. Do not expect any quick decision making in this case. Let's talk, get to know each other, meet for breakfast or lunch - until both you feel comfortable with us and we feel comfortable with you.
Purple Technology and the whole Purple group always had a goal to make sure everyone feels as good as possible here. Through HR we create an environment, where people can feel better about their everyday life, about what they do, and how they live. All of this while still keeping in mind we are in a faced-paced business, need to deliver results and do our best jobs. Many say keeping such a happy environment is not possible to keep in more than 100 people, but it can be done. It is going to be tough, but the beauty of it is when we achieve this.
Do you believe you can sustain what we have built? Do you believe you can lead it through further growth? Can you make it even better?
We look for a special personality who:
- Believes that good environment, company culture and happiness at work can be accomplished even with obstacles that will come your way all the time
- Knows the culture and the people behind it are what build a great and effective business
- Has been an active Team Leader and his/her previous team would write a song or two about it
- Is fluent in Czech or Slovak (prostě jakoby fakt jooo..)
- Not only wants to be part of a great culture but also has hands-on experience in building and maintaining it. We look for someone who has been working in the HR area for at least 5 years.
- Understands that everyone has different needs, desires, world views and we need to respect all of these while staying calm and persistent in all situations.
- Is a good facilitator who understands and accepts everyone without any bias
- Takes challenges as exciting and knows that crises are opportunities (in some way has an entrepreneurial soul)
- Has the right "Get shit done" attitude. Sorry, not sorry!
- Is visionary, responsible, caring and most of all fair
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and spreading the good atmosphere & positive energy in HR team and the whole Purple group
- Making sure HR has the right direction and jumping in if something goes south. When HR team is happy and working well, we can make other colleagues happier too
- The task management and the overall workflow of HR team. Someone needs help or can't decide what to do? Give them a helping hand
- Being the living proof of our core values (freedom & responsibility, fairness, friendliness, flexibility and drive), encouraging them in others and stepping in if something is against them
- Advising on the most difficult and sometimes not the most pleasant HR related things we are dealing with
- Keeping the harmony in HR team and being there for people in good and bad times, in sickness and in health. You may now kiss the bride! :)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a Czech company from Brno could find its place in international business and cooperate with the entire world. The finance industry is being innovated in our company. We're putting our effort into changing the status quo and inspiring our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have much fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows his job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer a project management style and not the hierarchical one.
Last but not least, our offices in Brno are situated in the city centre, having its a gym, sauna, and much more, prepared just for our employees. If you are from abroad, let's talk about it during the call.