Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Nano Energies
- Typ uväzku
- Národní 135/14, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Česko
Nano Energies is a group of companies in energy sector with a different approach than energetics mainstream. The group consist of Nano Green, Nano Energies Trade and Digital Energy services. We are building our know how on technologies and analytics, which is key for all three companies. We enjoy to push the borders of energetics with good ideas and smart hacks. Our goal is 3 D in energy sector – digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization. We are now looking for new colleague to strengthen our finance team. This is key role in our structure, you will be CEO´s right hand in all financial issues. Successful candidate should completely understand our business and will help to drive it further.
Your work duties will be:
- Drive commercial performance across three business lines and growing number of markets
- Implement new processes around KPI analytics, forecasting and planning
- Provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly management reporting
- Lead the business through possible future fundraises and divestments
- Business case development and financial modelling
- Ensure that comprehensive options are considered for funding/financing
- Working closely with the CEO and Financial director for the Czech Republic.
Group CFO will be also be responsible for competencies that are already provided by the finance team:
- Finance, HR and legal matters
- Overall responsibility for relevant external bank, audit, legal relationships
- Provide periodic (monthly and quarterly) forecasts of performance
- Preparing year-end and periodic accounts
- Cashflow management, fundraising, R&D claims, implementing company policies and structure, negotiate contracts and have responsibility for all regulatory reporting
- Leadership, coaching ad development of finance team.
- Relevant finance management experience (minimum 10 years).
- Excellent knowledge of processes required to develop projects from inception, funding, delivery and into in-life management.
- Intelligent individual that will aim to comprehend in detail business of the company.
- Authentic leadership skills and experience having taken on leadership responsibility in different businesses and led through difficult times and/ or through rapid growth.
- Considers a balance of business development and cost control issues.
- Delegates tasks to build individuals however this is very much hands on role.
- A real interest for commercial financial analysis and an ability to develop KPI dashboards.
- Wider operational exposure as is often the case in smaller companies.
- A background in energy related markets could be an advantage as well as accounting qualification.
- Our business is based on statistical a analytical models, hand to hand with our own IT development. Strong analytical thinking and statistical experience is a good advantage.
- Fluent in Czech (Slovak) and English.
- Common sense.
- Commercial and strategic mindset.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working under pressure.
- You enjoy complex thinking.
- Dry humour welcome.
What will you get?
- Independence. We don’t tell you how to do things, its up to you.
- Agility. You idea can be quickly put in action.
- Freedom. You plan your day as you need.
- Openness. Our company culture is based on cooperation.
- Getting away from corporate. We are not really hierarchical, but every person in the team has the same value.
- Award-winning office of the future. Prague castle view green terrace in the center.
- Multisport card. Since we know that there is a good spirit in sporty body.
- Company electric car. You can rent our shared company car.
- Discounted green electricity.
- We serve bio coffee and tea. A true place for coffee lover with lever espresso machine or quality dripper.