Otvorená pracovná pozícia v REVOLGY
DIGITAL WORKPLACE TEAM LEADER
- Typ uväzku
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
FULL-TIME · START DATE ASAP · UP TO 100% REMOTE · EU CITIZENS · EUROPE (PREF. MAX +/- 3 HOURS DIFFERENCE TO CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Professional services team, who will be ready to take up the challenge of building a set of services to address the fragmented employee experience of tools that exist in most organisations. Revolgy is Google Premier Partner, implementing primarily the G Suite platform. This role would report to the company CTO.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As a Digital Workplace Team Leader, you’ll be in charge of developing and maintaining product and technical expertise as well as a professional discipline, performing the leadership and administrative functions of a technical organization, establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with business partners and championing product values and information products within public communities or groups. You’ll touch a lot of fields:
- Digital Workplace / consulting / troubleshooting / support in the course of implementation
- Leading technical projects and group of engineering professionals
- Assigning project tasks to team members and supervision over the project roadmap
- Supporting our customers to solve technical issues or possible misunderstandings
- Delivering company products through training
- G Suite (implementation experience)
- Identity and Access Management (Microsoft Active Directory, Google Directory or any similar)
- Mobile Device Management (Chrome OS, Android, iOS)
- Chrome OS
- Virtual Desktop environments
- Customer's data migration
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE...
- Knowledge of low code platforms (Google AppSheet of AppMaker or any alternative)
- Knowledge of Google AppScript
- Understanding of distributed systems, including containerised microservices and highly scalable web applications
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior engineers
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, the you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one technical task, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, Radim, JJ, Mirek and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.