Otvorená pracovná pozícia v REVOLGY
- Typ uväzku
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
We are looking for a new member of our Technical Production team, who will help our Kubernetes team develop, operate and improve our stack (Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Istio, Terraform, …) including CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Helm) on GCP and AWS.
You’ll learn from your senior colleagues how to design and build modern, resilient, cloud-native distributed systems using application containers and hosted services. Starting from scratch or migrating from an existing system to the public cloud. Provisioning and disaster recovery scenarios testing will become your daily routine and you’ll gain confidence in these skills soon.
Some of our clients are unicorn startups and agile dev teams (e.g. Kiwi.com, Madfinger Games, Spendee, GoOut, Dáme Jídlo, Biano, Sinch). Our core business is providing them with great cloud solutions so that they can focus on their core business. We don't see them as clients only, but also as members of our team - we work closely with them, to fulfil all their needs. NoCode/NoOps is our goal. Average spaghetti code is not acceptable.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We'll be looking forward to meeting you.
- Continuous improvement of our GCP/AWS Kubernetes stack including CI/CD Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code provisioning
- Migrations to containers and Kubernetes
What we expect from you
- At least two years experience in some of these: computer systems and networks, automation, software development, agile development, containers, databases, web services and public cloud (GCP and/or AWS)
- Willingness to learn how to design, build and operate resilient, cloud-native distributed systems
- Proficiency in English
- Contribution to the team
- A chance to learn and be guided by more experienced colleagues which will allow you to grow as a professional and help you build your own career.
- Working with interesting clients and their teams on improving their products.
- Travelling to IT conferences all around the globe such as Google Next, Amazon Summit, CubeCon etc. and a chance to meet IT celebrities such as Kelsey Hightower or Matt Klein and many more.
- A possibility to collaborate on hosting “cloud-native” community meetups as well as speak on other meetups and conferences.
- An option to work full-time or part-time - depends on what works for both sides.
- Cosy offices in the centre of Prague
- Working in a culturally diverse environment
- Company Uber and Liftago account, unlimited coffee