Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Bonami
Customer Care Specialist with Romanian for our WOW Team
- Typ uväzku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In the eight years of our existence, we have become one of the largest e-shops with furniture and decorations in the Czech Republic. Apart from that, we are growing the markets in Romania, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia as well. We succeed mainly thanks to great people, good relations and honest and decent behaviour. We are friendly and our approach is positively reflected in everything we do. When people start furnishing their homes, we want to be their first choice. We recently started our own transport, opened offline shops in CZ and SK and there are still many challenges ahead of us.
And why WOW?
We rely on a personal and friendly approach that permeates everything we do. We do not have pre-prepared call scenarios or general templates on how to communicate with customers. You can decide for yourself which way to help the customer. Will you invite them to lunch, send them a flower or buy them a cake? There are no limits to creativity. After all, we are a WOW team that tries to pass on the WOW effect to our customers.
We do not live in a perfect world in which everything goes according to plan. Something goes wrong here and there, and that's when our team starts. Our goal is clear - a satisfied customer who takes a great experience from shopping at Bonami.
What waits for you here?
Primarily, communication with customers over their questions and complaints via telephone, e-mail and online chat. Furthermore, communication with carriers (e.g. in case of loss of a shipment), regular cooperation with the logistics, purchasing and finance team.
You will fit us perfectly if:
- you have an excellent written and spoken Romanian and have communicative English skills.
- you are friendly and communicative,
- you are patient because every customer deserves our time,
- you can empathize with the needs of the customer, because the customer comes first for us,
- you will not be surprised by non-standard situations, on the contrary, you like to think of ways to improve our service,
- the technical side is not foreign to you, you can work in MS Office or you have experience with other systems. The whole company works with Gmail, Google Drive, Slack and our customer support works in Daktela.
- you are a team player and you will never leave your colleagues in trouble,
- you have "drive" - we like people who move things forward and are not afraid to express their own opinion.
What else might be interesting to know?
- When can you join us? The sooner the better!
- The work is full-time with a contract of indefinite duration.
- We work from Monday to Friday, in several shifts (8.00-16.00, 9.00-17.00, 10.00-18.00).
- The salary is composed of a fixed and a variable component. You will evaluate the variable component with your supervisor monthly.
- You will have the opportunity to work occasionally from home. However, it has its principles that need to be followed (we will tell you more at the interview).
- We have an informal and friendly corporate culture, on which we rely a lot. Find out more about it on Bonami Life, or check out our profile on Cocuma.
- A meal compensation, a Multisport card and an English contribution are a matter of course.
- We are animal friendly, your four (two) legged buddy is welcome with us.
- Twice a year we take the whole company for a teambuilding. In addition, we organize, for example: Christmas party, barbecues, team breakfasts and beer, go-karts, etc.
- We are located in the Karlín Palace (it is 2 minutes from the Křižíkova stop - metro B). We have nice offices with a regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of vacation per year.
- And a 🍒 on top? You can buy our products with a significant discount while working in Bonami (which is an advantage, but also a curse at the same time 😊).
Did we catch your interest? Great!
- Send us your CV or a LinkedIn profile + answer the questions we have for you.
- If you catch our eye, Lucka from HR will call you and you will talk briefly, especially about setting mutual expectations.
- Then we'll let you know if we meet in person at our offices to give you all the details you need to decide if we're right for you. We also want to know if our company will fit you.
- We look forward to hear from you!