Otvorená pracovná pozícia v Bonami
Copywriter/ Product Copy Specialist with HUNGARIAN language
- Typ uväzku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Bonami is an e-shop which inspires with enthusiasm, sells with a story and delivers with love. :-) We sell beautiful and original products to make our customers' lives even prettier. Bonami was founded in 2013 in the Czech Republic and later expanded to Poland, Slovakia and Romania. Right now, Hungary is on the list. That is why we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Product Copy Specialist for Bonami.hu whose written Hungarian language is at native-speaking level.
WHAT IS THIS JOB ABOUT?
- Product description often plays a major role in the customer decision-making. That’s why we are trying to make product descriptions as interesting as possible and provide our clients with useful information about products. The Product Copy Specialist should be able to handle hundreds of product descriptions daily. It may sound scary, however, the reality is half of these products is already listed in the system and the work is about checking if they are correct.
- The rest of the product descriptions need to be eithercreated or translated from Czech and turned into short and catchy texts. Whether you choose to translate or come up with an entirely new description, it’s up to you. However, it needs to be adapted to fit the country’s stylistics and cultural background. Our admin system is very user-friendly so it shouldn't give you too much headache. :-)
- It is important to mention that the work in this position is not always creative, it is also pragmatic and practical. Many technical and administrative activities will be part of your job description, such as filling in all the parameters like material or size, or setting everything right to run the campaigns online.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
Freedom - in Bonami, we base everything on trust and personal and collective responsibility. We are like a train - when one carriage stops (perhaps yours), it will be reflected on the other carriages as well. You do not have to worry that someone will stand behind your back checking on you constantly, but you must accept the responsibility that will be handed to you. You will not find us tracking your 9 to 5 working hours. If your work allows it, you can adapt your working hours.
- Home Office - upon agreement with your team leader, it is not a problem to work from home every now and then.
- Employee discount on Bonami products is something you can definitely look forward to.
- Standard benefits such as Meal vouchers, Multisport card, Contribution to study foreign language, Discounted phone tariffs, etc. Teambuilding events are enjoyed quite often, such as regular events and parties, common team breakfasts, etc.
- Brand new offices in Karlin, with more than 120 of us working here. In our global copy team, there are 11 people - you'll be number 12.
- Our friendly atmospherespreads like a disease, you can be sure you will certainly catch it.
- We have free deliciousdoubleshot coffee, tea and fruit squash as well as baskets full of fruit.
- We are dog-friendly.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You have a positive attitude and commitment to work. We are looking for people who put their heart into their work.
- You are responsible and independent but teamwork is not a strange word to you.
- You like to work with words and you don't mind doing it all day. You enjoy translations and giving sentences not only perfect sense but also something extra to please the customer reading it.
- You need to have perfect knowledge of Hungarian language, ideally a native speaker born in Hungary.
- It would be of huge advantage if you had knowledge of Czech language at least on B1 level but not a condition.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets - we can teach you.
- We use Slack, Trello and Basecamp for internal communication - experience with these programs is a big advantage.
DOES IT SOUND INTERESTING?
Tell us why you want to work at Bonami in this role.
- Attach your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Our colleague will call you shortly to talk about your expectations.
- We will send you some product translations to see if your Hungarian language is really on a good level.
- We will invite you to our beautiful office for a cup of coffee and get to know you at the personal interview where we will also answer any questions you might have about this job and/or our company.