Otvorená pracovná pozícia v REVOLGY
- Typ uväzku
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
We are looking for a new member of our Technical Production team, who will help our Kubernetes team develop, operate and improve our stack (Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Istio, Terraform, …) including CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Helm) on GCP and AWS.
You’ll learn from your senior colleagues how to design and build modern, resilient, cloud-native distributed systems using application containers and hosted services. Starting from scratch or migrating from an existing system to the public cloud. Provisioning and disaster recovery scenarios testing will become your daily routine and you’ll gain confidence in these skills soon.
Some of our clients are unicorn startups and agile dev teams (e.g. Kiwi.com, Madfinger Games, Spendee, GoOut, Dáme Jídlo, Biano, Sinch). Our core business is providing them with great cloud solutions so that they can focus on their core business. We don't see them as clients only, but also as members of our team - we work closely with them, to fulfil all their needs. NoCode/NoOps is our goal. Average spaghetti code is not acceptable.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We'll be looking forward to meeting you.
- Continuous improvement of our GCP/AWS (Kubernetes) stack
- including CI/CD Pipelines
- Investigate issues, provide regular updates and work closely with the customers on resolving them
- Plan transition of a customer architecture to the cloud and revise already migrated systems
- Dockerizing applications and evangelizing Kubernetes as the orchestration platform
- Follow Infrastructure as Code principle (i.e. Terraform)
What we expect from you
- Experiences in some of these areas: computer systems and networks, automation, software development, agile development, containers, databases, web services and public cloud (GCP and/or AWS)
- Experience with SQL database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL) – you don’t need to know how to create complex SQL queries, but you should know how to manage the database engine and export/import data
- Knowledge of why and how to monitor services and how to set alerts for outages – knowledge of Stackdriver, Prometheus and PagerDuty is an advantage.
- You don’t need to be a developer, but it is expected that you know how to read and write BASH / Python code at the administrator level
- It would be an advantage if you knew GCP/AWS services
- Willingness to learn how to design, build and operate resilient, cloud-native distributed systems
- Responsibility for your own work and the freedom to organise it however you please
- Educational programs for the personal development of soft/hard skills provided by Google, AWS and other partners
- Mentoring path from more experienced colleagues which will allow you to grow as a professional and help you build your career
- Collaboration on interesting projects with modern technologies (Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, containers, Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Helm,...) and working with the team of people who want to push the world forward.
- International clients and partners (Google, Amazon) from various cultural backgrounds
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office. Flexible working hours. An option to work full-time or part-time - to be discussed.
- Open communication in which you can say what you think – you can disagree, but you are expected to come up with new solutions and ideas
- Opportunity to use your English language skills in a multinational company
- Offices in the centre of Prague
- Company events, team-building
- And of course, those “bare necessities” such as unlimited coffee and Uber for Business package