Otvorená pracovná pozícia v EYELEVEL
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
- Typ uväzku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for providing complex financial, administrative and clerical services by ensuring proper review, timely processing and communications of all supplier invoices. This person will provide support to financial managers in the fulfilment of assigned payables by analysing accounts payable and ensuring supplier invoicing policies and procedures are being followed. In addition, identifying and recommending accounting treatment for erroneous billing information and delinquent aged payables. Coordinate payments with the US accounts payable team. Resolve any payment discrepancies with the US accounts payable team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
• Oversee data entry of all supplier invoices into the proprietary order management system to ensure correctness of VAT registration ID’s, VAT amounts and overall correctness of the supplier invoices. Ensure supplier banking and remit to addresses are correct. Additionally, work with the Supplier Relations team to activate any new suppliers (Master Data) in the proprietary order management system.
• Promote InnerWorkings to the supplier community and ensure supplier concerns are heard and addressed on a day-to-day basis. Establish supplier relationships and expedite supplier concerns.
• Monitor Accounts Payable practices; ensuring adherence to purchase order and invoicing processes and procedures and identify and implement areas for improvement as applicable.
• Responsible for proper documentation related to each invoice.
• Reconciles vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Perform account reconciliations
• Facilitate adjustments of any deductions/over-payments taken in error.
• Oversee the calculation and distribution of any early payment program
• Handle inbound Accounts Payable calls, ensuring adherence to the purchase order and invoicing procedure.
• Communicate confidently and effectively with multiple levels of InnerWorkings staff.
• Field new supplier solicitations and filtering appropriately.
• Research invoices and missing information; reconciliation of minor disputes with vendors.
• Work with InnerWorkings’ personnel to resolve issues in the supplier community.
• Maintain and update supplier records within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Work closely with the US Accounts Payable Coordinator to ensure global consistency in the application of accounts payable.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
• 3-5 years of accounts receivable experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
• Strong knowledge and highly proficient in general bookkeeping procedures.
• Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
Strong team player with the ability of working independently.
- Proactive approach and problem solving mindset.
- Efficient multitasker, with attention to detail.
• Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel.
English - Advanced
- Other European language is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!